Thursday, October 19, 2006

This is Bentley

I felt like you needed a picture today... so you get Bentley. This is "his" chair. It's where he spends most of the day. If he hears a noise worthy of woofing at, nine times out of ten, he won't even get out of his chair for that. He woofs right from his seat. Sometimes when we come home from being out and about, he won't even leave his beloved perch to say hello. Bentley loves his chair.

I usually write my blog posts pretty early in the morning. Steve gets up for work at 4:30 am. He's out the door by 5:00 am and I do my computer work and/or work out. It's still very dark. I share this with you because if I am to post new photos of my work for you, I need to remember to take them the day before, when I have adequate light. That doesn't always happen. So... today you get Bentley!

I did get my Tax License form for AZ filled out yesterday. It will go in the mail this morning. I'm pretty positive I won't have the number I need for my application to Arizona's "The Great Fair" by the time I need to mail that in, which is next Friday. I plan to call them towards the end of next week, but I may just have to write "in process" on my app. Oh well, that's the best I can do. At least once I get it, I'll have it. Those permits - they're called something different in every state, but they essentially give you the legal right to sell - are good for life. Unless you do something bad, of course. Imagine that... the government not taking the opportunity to charge you again every year. I'm not complaining!

I finished a piece yesterday afternoon called "The Dance". I'll photograph it this weekend and have pictures for you early next week. Today I need to get going on two pieces that are off to a slow start. The Collage Artists of America (an LA-based group I belong to) is having a call for entries for their upcoming fall/winter show. The theme is "Ripped and Torn". I may have mentioned it before? I honestly can't remember. But the judging is coming up in mid-November, so I need to get crackin' on that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentley is beautiful!!!
Good luck with your applications!!!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger edina said...

Awww...what a cute pic! You should post one of him in his darling Halloween costume, too, since that's coming up soon. :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

I bet Bentley's big ole puppy dog eyes grab you every time. He's a cutie! Thanks for sharing him.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful face he has! It's funny how they latch onto certain spots and claim them as "theirs" isn't it?!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

AWWwwwww... Bentley... Such a SWEETIE!!! Like you!

xo

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home