Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Christmas Blessings" on Etsy

Good Morning!

I've got my "Christmas Blessings" fabric collages listed in my Etsy Shop now. If you're interested, or you know someone who may be interested, please send them my way. They would make really lovely gifts for the holidays. Here's a picture of what they look like.

And a big thank you to all of you who posted such wonderful comments of praise and support for "A Measure of Peace". I may not be able to respond to each and every one of you, but I read everything you have to say and it lifts me up. Again, I humbly thank you!!

I worked a lot yesterday on some new journals for the Folk Tree Collection's show in January. They're coming along. I'll post photos of those once I'm finished.

I ended up devoting a lot of time yesterday to various computer and paperwork tasks. Nothing too exciting, but necessary, nonetheless. I really am finding the need to get Excel... and a laptop, for that matter. Why does everything on our wish list as adults cost so much more than when we were young? Have you ever noticed that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Kilmer said...

We finally broke down -ok it was hubby making me nuts- and bought a laptop. Fry's in Burbank had one on sale for $500 a Compaq. But beware, they often put stuff in the ads and you get in there and "oops, we didn't have enough". They tried that with us. I was in the store for an hour-tried to get a rainchecked, complained to the right people and walked away with a new laptop ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas Blessings...

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home