Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy October!

Well, this photo really isn't anything except a test. We downgraded the resolution on our "good" camera slightly to see if it would be enough for photos to be accepted by Blogger. Guess it worked, since this one uploaded successfully. I was going to delete it... I didn't make this or anything. It's just a Halloween ornament I picked up recently because the black cat reminded me of Montgomery. But then I decided, "What the heck? Why not give you something to look at in this post!?!"

I had a productive weekend, largely because I finished all of the pieces for the "12 Days of Christmas" swap I'm in. Yea! Check one more thing off the list. They still need to be packaged and wrapped and mailed, but the difficult part is behind me now. I also got my pieces for the "Lucky 13" show on their way to Mesquite. (Fingers crossed!)

The best news I can report, however, is that yesterday it DRIZZLED!!! I'm not sure where we are with the Day Fire this morning, but that weather HAD to have helped. I had dreams last night of even more fire... closer to home. I was running and flagging down motorists, asking them to them to call 911. I was the only one in a panic though. I ran and ran... then ended up at an audition being held in some weird, eerie, half-constructed building with scaffolding and flapping plastic and everything. Maybe I've been watching too much CSI...

2 Comments:

Blogger MB Shaw said...

Great news about all the work you area getting done. You are an animal!!! And I am so glad you got a little rain.

6:57 AM  
Blogger edina said...

Woohoo for rain! I can't believe you're already done with your Xmas swap items - I haven't mine started yet (she said, sheepishly) :)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home