Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Artfest and Other Odds and Ends

My Artfest packet arrived in the mail last night! Yea! If it's even possible, I am more excited now than I was before. The packet is just the cutest thing ever. Way to think outside the box, Teesha! And I got all of my first choices in classes. I'll be taking Susan Lenart Kazmer's classes the first two days and then Stephanie Lee's class the last day. Now to begin the long wait until March... the end of March no less...

I also completed my class proposals for Art Unraveled 2007 and got those sent off to Linda yesterday. That was a lot of work, so it feels good to be able to check that off my list.

True to my word, I did a little painting and a little sewing as well. I'm trying to finish up a lot of miscellaneous odds and ends before we go away at the end of October. If I can accomplish what I'd like to, this will give me a little break during the holidays. Not a total vacation, mind you, but the ability to just focus on painting and nothing else. That's the dream anyway. Wouldn't that be nice? I've never not worked through all of the Christmas holidays.

I guess that's about all that's new and exciting. As they say, no news is good news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Lucky duck! I am WAITING for my AF packet to arrive.....

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home