Monday, September 18, 2006

The Start of Another Week

I taught my "Totally Tricked-Out Tissue Box" class at Paper Post this weekend. It went well, and I think everyone had a lot of fun. My friends Judy and Lori were there, which meant a lot to me. Thanks, girls!

And a big thank you to everyone who took a moment to gush about my fabric collages. Boy, does that make it all worth it! I would say, "No... stop!". But I'm not gonna'!

The weekend seems to have just flown by. I was busy teaching most of the day Saturday. I made two trips to the San Gabriel Bead Company, which is over an hour away - but well worth the drive! And we did miscellaneous odd jobs/chores around the house. I feel like I'm fighting off a cold - you know that precarious place where it could still go either way? So I'm trying to get as much sleep as possible. Last night I was in bed by 8 pm. This morning I'm going to make a nice hot cup of Tracie's tea! (Thank you, again, Tracie!!)

Because of all this... I didn't get my collages photographed as planned. Maybe this week if I feel up to it. Maybe I'll just wait for the weekend and Steve's help... tripod wiz that he is. The Santa Anas have been blowing something fierce, so I need to wait for that to die down anyway. The winds, incidentally, are not helping the fire-fighting efforts. The fire that we see at night is still burning... since Labor Day now. As of yesterday, it is only 15 percent contained.

2 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Love the boxes, Shari! Take care of yourself.

Hugs!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger MB Shaw said...

Love the boxes, they are adorable! Silly me forgot you were teaching this weekend or I would have wished you luck and all that good stuff. I am happy it went well.

Sorry you are feeling puny. Slam Vitamin C, try Airborne, or one of the Chinese remedies (Yin Chao) to ward it off. I hope you can kick this.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home