Friday, September 29, 2006

Christmas Blessings (part 2)

Well... it looks like my "Christmas Blessings" have come early this year! The Folk Tree Collection wants four of the fabric collages I posted about yesterday! My work is to be a part of their upcoming holiday exhibition entitled "Ornaments & Adornments XIV". (This means I just have four left.) I'm so excited and thrilled and bursting with joy!! The opening night reception is November 18. I've already got it in my calendar.

I got to paint pretty much all day long yesterday. The weather was perfect for drying outside. (If you don't count the smoke.) I'm pretty lucky to live in the desert if for no other reason than to have the world's largest heat gun. It was a nice day.

I also worked on my Bio and Artist's Statement for the holiday show. And I did a bit of work on an article I'm writing for the winter issue of Artitude. See, Suz... I'm making progress!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend filled with all the fun things you love to do...

2 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Congrats! You are really movin' and shakin' now! Your work is amazing and it's great that you get to share it with a wider audience. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

9:20 AM  
Blogger MB Shaw said...

Of course(!) they want them because they are adorable. Way to go!!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home