Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Workin' Away...

A while back, I posted about being published for the first time in Teesha Moore's Art & Life. I received more than a couple requests from people who didn't subscribe but still wanted to read my article. Well, better late than never, I developed a new page on my website yesterday. The entire article, "Life on the Edge: Building My Website" is published there. You can get to it by going to the home page and clicking on the bottom text that says, "Click here to see..." Thank you to everyone who showed such an interest!

In the same zine, Art & Life, Diana Trout writes an amazing piece pretty much each and every issue. Her writing is always inspiring and her work and website are worth checking out. This month she highlights the artist Heide Murray. I just adore her felted creatures - they have such character!

Artwise, I did manage to finish these two journals yesterday. They are two of five which will be a part of The Folk Tree Collection's "Hearts and Flowers" show in January-February.

And I guess that's about it. I spent a great deal of yesterday researching outdoor art fairs for the 2007 season. The day just sortof slipped by me. Those applications are pretty intensive... and each one demands something more specific and different than the last. I'm happy I'm getting a good jump on things, though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Overton said...

Shari, Looks as if you have been busy...The journals are great!! Debbie O

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home