Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Honey!

Seven years ago today, I married the man of my dreams...

I'll never forget the way you looked at me when you saw me for the first time at the top of the aisle. The memory of your expression makes my eyes begin to well up even now. Reciting the vows we wrote to one another, sharing just a few private moments in the bridal cottage following the ceremony, feeling so safe in your arms while we danced to "I Can't Help Falling in Love", and escaping to the elegant Beverly Hills Hotel. The night was nothing short of a fairy tale. And my dreams haven't stopped coming true since that day.

I love you with everything that I am. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Happy Anniversary! ANother thing we have in common-mine is next week!
:)

6:30 AM  
Blogger MB Shaw said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful day.

7:08 AM  
Blogger deb said...

awwwww.....

Nothing as wonderful as true love.

Happy Anniversary, Shari and Steve.

9:12 AM  
Blogger edina said...

Congratulations, Shari and Steve - have a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary!

Love,

The Instigator :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to a whole bunch more!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Stanley said...

Hi Shari and Happy Anniversary to you and Steve! Love your Blog and all your art related musings.Thanks for your visit..

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home