Friday, October 27, 2006

San Francisco, Here I Come!

Hiya! (That's my new greeting as of late... I'm not sure where it came from.)

Steve and I are leaving tomorrow for San Francisco, and I can't wait. We're flying this time, which will be a bit of a luxury compared with the usual 5-hour drive. It will also be nice to side-step those $30/night parking rates. Geez!

I've lined up no less than 20 art, bead, and fiber shops for us to visit. Steve is a good sport about it all. But like I keep telling you, if it weren't for me, what would he do with his time?!? We've got tickets to see "Chicago" on Sunday night. Huey Lewis is in the starring role, so that should be fun.

Today I'm just rattling around trying to do all of those last minute things that seem to pop up right before you leave. And of course, I'm doing yet another couple of loads of laundry. I don't understand how two people can have so much? Isn't it weird how in the days right before you leave to go on vacation, it suddenly seems like you've never needed one more?

Yesterday I was able to phone the Arizona state government office of something or other. After 4 calls to computer-land, I was finally able to find a real person and they gave me my new tax license number over the phone! This means I can mail in my completed application for Arizona's "The Great Fair" before I leave. Yea for the state government over there! I can't believe it actually worked out.

I'll be back online Thursday of next week. Be sure to tune back in because Friday I'll be announcing a little contest. Ahhh, the suspense....

Have a terrific week, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful trip lined up! Have a terrific time.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Oh how wicked of you to dangle a carrot before our noses. LOL I hope you have a wonderful time in SF and find lots of goodies! Terri

11:35 AM  
Blogger Debbie Overton said...

Shari, hope you're having a blast. Can't wait to hear about all your wonderful finds. Debbie O

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home