Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"The Prestige"

Okay... this is probably the best movie I've seen in years. It's called "The Prestige". (Sorry for the tiny photo.) But oh my goodness, it's so well-crafted and intelligent! The creators and actors take you on an incredible ride. And they keep you guessing until the very end. It's worth seeing in a theatre if you're at all inclined. Steve and I saw it this weekend and we just loved it. (And you know this is true because I don't normally write about the movies we see on my blog!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

I saw it on Sunday afternoon. It was brilliant.

6:40 AM  
Blogger deb said...

We are hoping to get out to see this one soon. I've really been looking forward to seeing it. Love the actors and it looks amazing. Glad to hear I won't be disappointed.

We recently saw "The Departed", also a great movie.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly Kilmer said...

If it's got Christian Bale in it it HAS To be good!!!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Makes me want to check it out!
And thanks for not sharing more--I've gotten the idea that it could be easy to hear "spoilers" about it. Guess that means I need to see it soon! :)
Hugs,
Maryann

11:28 PM  
Blogger edina said...

I'm with Kelly re: Christian Bale :)

I totally agree with you about the movie - everyone, go see it soon before you accidentally hear something that spoils the plot for you!!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home