Friday, November 03, 2006

A Change Is in the Air...

First off, thank you to everyone who posted "welcome home" comments. That made for a happy return to computer-land! And thank you to everyone who asked if I would post a few pics. of my purchases. Duh! Now why didn't I think of that?!? I'll be happy to do that next week.

Today, however, I'd like to share my brand new blog with you. It can be found here. I'd so love to have you all come over for a visit. If I were able, I'd have coffee and a delicious spread of scones waiting. But alas, I cannot. So instead, I've posted a little contest on the new blog to get the ball rolling. My daily posts from now on will be made there as well.

Email me if you have any trouble whatsoever, okay? Otherwise, I'll see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home