Monday, August 21, 2006

Pictures Optional

Good Morning! I've been dutifully taking photos of my work this weekend to be able to share with you today. However, blogger is being temperamental. So it looks like I won't be able to show you anything. Sorry about that. Stay tuned for beaucoup des photos in the near future!

I worked hard all weekend long though and made some great progress. I worked on my fabric collages, my Day of the Dead swap pieces, and some writing I needed to complete. Add to that all the usual chores, housework, yardwork and errands, plus a full day of pre-season football, and that about rounds out my weekend.

The best news I have to report of the entire weekend is that Steve (wonderful husband that he is) fixed the blown circuit! Yea! So no hiring some expensive electrician. Double yea! I got a new heat gun, but I don't like it. It's wimpy. I think I may investigate the heat guns they have at the hardware store. Those seem more industrial. While I'm at it, maybe I'll look at the Dremels... I've been coveting one of those for quite some time now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home