Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One More Step...

Well... I did it! The business cards are officially ordered as of this morning. Here's what they're going to look like. (It was still sort of dark when I took the photo, so the colors aren't as rich as in real life.) We fooled around with borders and more text and other options. But in the end, I like the strength that the simplicity of this card imparts. And man is it cool to see my own art on them! It's like an instant graphic. And it just makes me feel "official".

My first set of business cards were a cheap, pre-fab design from one of those label companies. The "pre-fab" part means that they actually showcased someone else's art! They served their purpose at the time. But my new cards say, "I take myself and my life as an artist seriously." I like that. I hope you do, too.

5 Comments:

Blogger edina said...

Oh the cards turned out wonderfully, Shari!

9:28 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Looks great, Shari!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

They are very lovely Shari. I will look forward to adding one to my rolodex!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Mary Stanley said...

Your card looks wonderful! Now if I could just get mine ordered! M

10:47 PM  
Blogger Ruth Rae said...

your cards look great!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home