Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Slides Have Arrived!

I got my slides back from iprintfromhome last night. They are absolutely FABULOUS!! 36 in all. Each one a gem. The color is vibrant. The focus is good. They are centered. The black is true black. In short, they look just like the pictures... imagine that! I will definitely be using this company again in the future. And 36 slides cost me just $62.38, plus shipping. (We paid $27 for the two rush slides locally!) Iprintfromhome was prompt and professional. I just love them!

What's more, their website advertises "fine art prints". (I had many questions for their patient customer service representative.) It turns out that their fine art prints are really giclees. Now, I need to do more research on this, but I may give them a try for that as well. The whole process simply couldn't have been easier.

Now onto getting my Beverly Hills application submitted. I need to have that one mailed by the end of this week. It shouldn't be too much trouble though. (knock on wood!)

Many of you have asked, "When will you find out whether you got in?" Well... they don't really tell you a specific date - for either show. But I promise to post when I do hear, either way. I so appreciate all of your support... it means the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home