Thursday, June 29, 2006

Workin' Away...



This is a photo of the wrist cuff I made in Keely Barham's class at Fiberfest. Oh my gosh, what fun that was! The best part was that the project was actually doable in the timespan of one class! I can see myself making many more of these. It would be easy to do the shell part and then bring that along on a trip to do all of the embellishing. The interior is nothing more than fun foam. Pretty cool, huh?

I've been varnishing and finishing all of the canvases I've been working on. The biggest two aren't quite to that step yet, but I did make some major progress today. There's nothing better than really hating what you're doing and then somehow, miraculously, being able to turn it all around. That's where I'm at now. Hopefully now that I'm inspired I can wrap these up in the next day or two. I'd really like to begin work on another "batch" sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home