Monday, June 19, 2006

Blogger Help Anyone?

Okay... if you're reading this, you know I'm new to blogging.

So many of you have written such wonderfully supportive comments about my "What Dreams May Come" box. My gosh, I can't tell you how they have lifted me up and made me smile.

I want to respond to your comments and questions. I know I can just publicly say what I have to say in my next blog entry, but I would much rather respond personally via email or something similar. For the life of me, I just can't figure out how to do that. So I'm sending out a plea for help... Comments, anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Shari, If you click on the names that are underlined, it will take you to their blog site. Most of them will have a space saying contact me or e-mail me. Just click on that.

If they don't have a blog, like myself, I don't know of any way. Hope that this helps.
peace, nancy
connellyn@sbcglobal.net

5:15 PM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Hi Shari
Well great blog if I do say so myself!! I had blogger before switching to typepad because I found it easier to do (but it's not free) and as far as I remember you can't reply to the individual person unless you know them or possibly some may have their email attatched to their blogger profile?? so maybe check that!? here is my email if you'd like to contact me!!hugs Linda
primitivetymes@ncwcom.com
http://alteredvisions.typepad.com/altered_visions/
hope that works and like I said may try checking the individuals profile??!! keep at it with your blog and hope you enjoy it!!!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home